Max Allowed Points | Standard Loyalty Points
Max Allowed provides you a way to set a limit as to how high you customer's can earn points based per transaction on what you enter in. This option can help avoid accidently
entering in more than the customers can earn. For example: If you set a max of 100, and
someone accidently enters in 1000 points, it will only go as high as 100 based on the
max you set.
How to Set a Max Allowed limit:
1. As an Admin user, go to your Actions menu.
2. Select My Points Setup.
3. You can set a max to a current Points Event you already created or you can create a new Points Event.
In this example we are going to create a new points event.
4. You will be able to enter in an amount in the Max Allowed field.
In this example we have set our max points to 500, so our customer's cant receive more than 500 points per transaction.
How it Works:
This section will show you how the Max Allowed limit works when entering in customers' points during checkout.
1. Go to Checkout.
2. Look up the customer.
3. Enter in their purchases for that transaction(if any) and select Manage Loyalty Points
4. Enter in their Points earned. In this example, we are going to enter in more points then the max amount we set up in the above steps.
5. Due to the Max Allowed amount we entered in above, if we tried adding more points than that amount it will not going over the Max Allowed amount. In this example, when we set the Max Allowed to 500 and tried entering in 1000points, it only allowed 500 points for the transaction.
6. If everything looks correct during the transaction, you can then proceed to Checkout and Finished to close out the transaction.
Max Redemptions Rewards | Standard Loyalty Points
Max Redemption Rewards: When setting up your Point Rewards you can set a Max Redemptions Per Customer and/or a Max Redemption Lifecycle. 1. As an Admin user, go to the Actions menu. 2. Select My Points Setup. 3. Select Add Reward or you can edit an ...
Loyalty Points | How to Setup Programs & Checkout Customers
What is a Loyalty Points Program? A points-based loyalty program is another option for retailers that is separate from other individual programs offered at the store. These programs offer points to customers for participating in your events or buying ...
Redeemable Same Day | Standard Loyalty Points
What is Redeemable Same Day? This option will allow you to choose whether or not your customers can earn points that can be redeemed on the same transaction as their purchase. This article will show you how it works with the option enabled and ...
Additional Action Event Options | Advanced Loyalty Points
This Loyalty Points option is included for those that are subscribed to our Loyalty Points and Astro Marketing Suite services. For more information about the Marketing Suite, please view this article: Astro Marketing Suite | Overview & Videos | NEW. ...
Astro Loyalty Points | Lightspeed | Partial Integration
Turning on Lightspeed Event for Loyalty Points: Only an Admin users can make changes to the Loyalty Points. For more information about setting up Loyalty Points, check out: Loyalty Points - How to Setup Programs & Checkout Customers This article is ...