The points exclusion was designed to work with a single word, so right now “Operational” will exclude but that’s it. And again, it was really designed to have you add a word to your categories and not use the existing categories.
1. Go to Inventory in Lightspeed.
2. Select the Category button.
3. Add a new category for AstroInclude or AstroExclude.
3. You can now add this category to specific items. Go back to Inventory and select Quick Edit Items.
4. Select the edit button for the item(s) you want to Include or Exclude from the Loyalty Points.
5. Under Organize, click on the Category option.
6. Select the category option. Either your AstroInclude or AstroExclude that you made. Then Save Changes.