The Offers Participation report will show you show you Today's data, and you can filter your data by Manufacturer, Locations (if you have more than one) and date (Today, Yesterday, Custom Range). Cards Punched, Items Sold and Rewards Earned all have numeral links that you can click on to expand the details of the report for that category.
Offers Participation Report:
1. Go to your Reports Menu as an Admin user.
2. Select Astro Offer Participation.
3. Here you can see customer participation in specific Offers. We will go over what each of the columns represents.
- MFG Name: This is the Brand name that the Offer is listed under.
- Program: This is the name of the Offer along with the Start & End Dates.
- Unique Customers: This number means how many individual customers participated. If a customer participated more than once in that Offer, they only qualify as 1 Unique Customer.
- Cards Punched: This number is how many cards have been punched. If a customer has 2 punches on the same card, it will only count as 1 card punched on the report.
- Items Sold: This number show how many items listed in that Offer you have sold to your customers.
- Rewards Earned: This means how many customers have earned enough to qualify for a Reward.
- Rewards Redeemed: This means how many rewards were redeemed for that Offer.
The Rewards Earned values should always match the Rewards Redeemed Values for Astro Offers. The nature of Astro Offers are time senstive. Offers should be redeemed the day that they are earned to ensure you receive your credits. We recommend including this report in your daily closing procedures to make sure that any Offer redemptions are not missed before the Offer expired. At the very least we recommend checking on the last day of the Offer to ensure all Earned Rewards have been redeemed for the customers who received their rewards. Check your POS History to see if the customer took home the reward or not. If they did, redeem their Offer card in Astro on their Pet Owner account. If they did not, delete the Offer card, so they have a change to possibly trigger it again.
If you click on the number in this column, you will see the Customer's Name, Card Information, and Card Status. If you hover your mouse curser over a check mark punch, it will tell you the item information.
If you click on the number in this column, you will see a list of which items from that Offer you have sold to your customers. It will state the Customer's Name, Purchase Date, Item UPC, Item Description, and the Item Quantity.
If you click on the number in this column, you will see which customers have earned rewards and if any have been redeemed. It will state the Customer's Name, Item Code of the Redeemed Item, Item Description of the Redeemed Item, Item Quantity, Earned on Date, and Redeemed on Date.
Not Yet Selected, means that the redemption reward has not been chosen for the customer yet.
If the Redeemed On column doesn't show a date, that means the Offer was not redeemed on the customer's account.
Frequent Buyer Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
The Frequent Buyer Participation report will show you show you Today's data, and you can filter your data by Manufacturer, Locations (if you have more than one) and date (Today, Yesterday, Custom Range). Cards Punched, Items Sold and Rewards Earned ...
Custom Program Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
If you subscribe to Custom Progams you will also have access to a participation report for them within your Reports header menu. If you are interested in using Custom Program, please contact us at email@example.com for more information! Custom ...
Loyalty Points Participation & Redemption Reports | Retailer Reports Menu
If you subscribe to a Loyalty Points program on Astro you will also be privy to a Loyalty Points Participation Report. This report is located in the very last grouping within your Reports header menu. If you are interested in using Loyalty Points, ...
Pet Adoption Participation | Retailer Reports Menu
Pet Adoption Participation Report To access this report, go to Reports. Then Select "Pet Adoption Participation" If you had any redemptions today, they will show on first page. You can change the view filter using the drop down. You select Today, ...
Astro Offers | Fulfillment Report Upload
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enabled this feature for your account. Astro will allow you to upload redemption reports for Astro Offers. We want everyone to be able to participate in our amazing promotions and we have made it easier than ...