Updating Distributor & Account Number | Astro Offers
Only an Admin user can change the Distributor and Account number information.
1. Select Offer from the header menu then scroll down to Enrolled.
2. Select the Offer you want to update.
3. You will see your current distributor listed under Fulfillment. Click on the distributor name.
4. A popup will appear where you can choose another distributor from the options listed and can enter your distributor account number in the provided text box if one is required.
Select Different Distributor for Multi-Locations:
1. Go to Offers and select Enrollment Grid from the drop down menu.
2. On the Enrollment screen, you will see your additional locations next to the main account. Click on the distributor name for the location that needs updating.
For Companies that have a higher quantity of locations, you can use the drop down menu to select a specific location for better access.
3. A popup will appear where you can choose another distributor from the options listed and can enter your distributor account number in the provided text box if one is required.
Which Distributor Should I Select?
Selecting the proper distributor is very important. Any mistakes here could prevent you from getting credit for the items redeemed through your program.
Make sure that the distributor you select is the distributor that you are currently purchasing those items from. If you make any changes to your purchasing you can update your distributor at any time.
If you are purchasing items from more than one distributor please select the distributor that you are currently purchasing the item from most frequently. Credits should always be sent to your primary distribution partner.
What Should I Do If My Distributor Isn't Listed?
If your primary distributor for a particular brand is not listed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will reach out to see if they can be added to the Offer.
Selecting/Updating Distributor and Account Number Information
Only an Admin user can change the Distributor and Account number information. How Do I Select a Different Distributor for a Program that I am Already Enrolled In? Step One: Select Frequent Buyer from the header menu then scroll down to Enrolled. Step ...
How to Enroll in Offers | Astro Offers
How to Enroll in Astro Offers: Only ADMIN users can enroll in Offers. Enrolling in Offers Timestamp 0:00-2:30 1. Go to the Offers tab on your account. 2. Select Available Astro Offers. You can filter using the drop down menu or buy clicking on the ...
Buy In Deal | Astro Offers
The Buy Ins deals are a way for the Manufacturers to offer specific deals to you; the retailer, in conjunction to the offer for the customers! This is letting the Manufacturers know that you are interested in the deal and they will reach out to you ...
Astro Offers | Fulfillment Report Upload
Please contact email@example.com to enabled this feature for your account. Astro will allow you to upload redemption reports for Astro Offers. We want everyone to be able to participate in our amazing promotions and we have made it easier than ...
How To Send A Quick OFFER Campaign | Marketing Suite
How To Create An Quick Offer Campaign: Quick Campaigns were designed to help you get the word out quickly regarding a specific Offer you are running at your store. They can be paired with a custom Recipient List so the details of a particular Offer ...