Template Library | Overview | Marketing Suite
The Template Library
is accessible directly from the Marketing Suite Dashboard
, or via Campaigns while creating a Multi-Media Template Campaign
. In this article we will focus on what you will find when accessing the Library directly from your dashboard.
The Template Library is just that, a Library of Templates. It contains a collection of your My Templates and Astro Templates.
- Appear at the very top of your Library in order from most recently edited to least recently edited.
- In short, these are the templates that you have edited in the Template Editor or that have been sent via Campaigns (either Multi-Media or Quick Campaigns).
- They can originate from multiple places -
- Created from scratch after clicking New Campaign Template (button located at the top corner of your Library)
- Imported from Astro Templates and edited via the Template Editor
- Generated by a Quick Offer or Quick Promotion Campaign
- All are able to be edited and added to Multi-Media Campaigns.
- These are the templates that Astro's Marketing Team created for your use.
- They are importable and customizable.
- Within each category the Templates will be in alphabetical order.
- Astro Marketing categorized these Templates to make it easier to find one that suits your needs. Categories are as follows:
- Featured - are our most recently created and can relate to an upcoming holiday or be themed for the season.
Holiday - relate to the current month's holidays and are the templates we mention in our Marketing Guides on the Astro Blog.
Layout - contain pre-padded and formatted blank elements that you can customize with your content.
Pet Adoption - showcase your involvement in the Astro Sharing the Love platform.
Newsletter - are an assortment of evergreen-styled templates that you can use year-round to share news about your store.
If you are familiar with scrolling through your Netflix account to find a movie, you'll be able to easily navigate our Template Library. Simply scroll from left to right to find the template that interests you.
Previewing a Template
Clicking on a Template Tile will allow you to preview it. From this view you can choose whether you wish to Edit, or Import to Edit a Template. You will also be given the option to Delete a Template if it is yours to delete.
- To the right of the Template there is a scroll bar which allows you to preview the entire Template.
- If selecting one of your My Templates you will be able to open it in the Template Editor if you need to make adjustments by clicking Edit This Template. If it is an Astro Template, clicking Import In My Templates will first open the selected Template in your Template Editor so you can make adjustments before saving it to your My Templates.
- If you no longer have need for a My Template there is a Remove Template button which will permanently delete the Template from your Library.
- If you do not wish to select the Template you are previewing, click Keep Exploring to return to the Library.
My Template Preview Astro Template Preview
Multi-Media Template Campaigns | Overview | Marketing Suite
Multi-Media Templated Campaigns Overview There are 2 main categories of Campaigns on Astro: Templated Campaigns & Simple Campaigns. The main differences between these two types is one Campaign utilizes a Template to carry the contents of your message ...
Astro Marketing Suite | Overview & Videos | NEW
Overview of the Astro Loyalty Marketing Suite Have you ever wished there was a way to communicate with your customers that was both quick and easy while still being sincere and personal? Now with the Astro Loyalty Marketing Suite you will have the ...
Image Library Overview | Marketing Suite
Are you in search of the perfect image for your upcoming newsletter campaign? How about that fun social media campaign you've been planning? Or are you looking for some printed materials to spice up your shelves? The Astro Image Library has got you ...
Marketing Suite 2.0 Launching April 2021 | What's NEW?
Astro Social Astro Social connects your Astro Image Library to your Business Facebook account and it's paired Business Instagram account. So what does this mean? Once your Marketing Suite is linked to your business social pages you will be able to ...
Astro Media | Image Library | Marketing Suite
This Library is curated with images to help you showcase your Neighborhood Pet Shop. It contains two main categories of images. Astro Lifestyle Media - Adoption Images, Banners & Buttons for your e-commerce, business or social webpages, or Astro ...