How to Export Your Retailer Self-Fulfillment Reports
The reason for a Self-fulfilled programs could be one of the following:
- Some retailers request these kinds of programs if they want to offer in-house promotions to their customers.
- Your Manufacturer rep may have requested that the reports be exported and sent to them directly for fulfillment.
1. Go to the Reports menu at the top of your home screen, then scroll down to "Retailer Free Goods Credit Batches".
This will take you to the first page of your Self Fulfillment reports, "New Rewards".
Notice the Red Button "Retailer Action Required". This is alerting you to the fact that this batch is Self-Fulfillment and will need to be exported manually.
2. Click on the red "Retailer Action Required" button. This will take you to the create batch section. You can re-name the fulfillment batch if needed.
If you are a Multi-location account, when accessing this report from the main account as an Admin user you will have the option to create a batch per location using the filter option.
3. When you click the red "Save and Print/Export Free Goods Batch" button it will create this page:
At the top of this screen, you have the option to Print or Export. If you export the report it will create an Excel document with two tabs. The first tab will show the redeemed items while the second tab will show the qualifying purchases. Once you have printed or exported your batch report, you can close the window.
4. The act of you printing or exporting this batch will move it from New Rewards to Batches Pending Fulfillment.
If your program is In-House and you are not sending your report to a rep you can go ahead and "Mark Batch Fulfilled"
If you are sending your report to your rep for credit, leave your batch in this folder until you receive your credit memo or your replacement product. Once you have everything you need, and you are sure you got the appropriate credit back you will need to find your report under Batches Pending Fulfillment, click the Retailer Action Required button, and then select Mark Batch Fulfilled. This will move the report from Pending to Batches Fulfilled.
Your report will stay under the Batches Fulfilled folder for 3 years.