How to Redeem a Coupon
1. Select Checkout from the main screen or from the tab at the top.
2. Lookup the customer and Select them. In this example: Katherine came into the store and has a coupon to redeem.
3. On the checkout screen you will see that the customer has a Coupon listed under Customer Coupon Available. The Coupon will be displayed at Checkout automatically. Again, only a qualifying Pet Owner will have this on their account. In this example, there is a Coupon for Monster Naturals with a Dollars Off deal.
4. You will be able to take a sneak peak into which products are eligible for the customer to use the Coupon for. Click Eligible Rewards on the Coupon.
5. Once an eligible item has been scanned or selected using the drop down menus, the Coupon will then be available to redeem. Click Redeem Coupon.
6. Select the Coupon option that the customer would like to use then click on Select Coupon Item button.
7. You should then see that there is an Unredeemed Reward for the customer. Under Today's Purchases it will show the Coupon and the item that they are purchasing. If everything looks correct, select Checkout.
8. A Manufacturer may require a customer's address and/or an email for reward Redemption. If it is required it will state on the Coupon's description and will receive this pop-up during Checkout. Enter in any required information then select Confirm Information.
9. You will receive a Reward Redemption pop-up. Check the item(s) that the customer would like to redeem at this time then click Redeemed Selected Items.
10. You will see that the coupon has been redeemed and the frequent buyer card punched. If everything looks correct, click Finished. That's It!