If you subscribe to a Loyalty Points program on Astro you will also be privy to a Loyalty Points Participation Report. This report is located in the very last grouping within your Reports header menu.
My Loyalty Points Participation:
1. Go to Reports as an Admin user.
2. Select My Loyalty Points Participation at the bottom of the list.
3. You are presented with several ways to filter through your customers' point data to focus in on exactly the information you are looking for. The report will default to showing you the All-Time overall data across all of your locations (if you have more than one). You can then filter your report to see just the points that were added Today, Yesterday or within a Custom Range. Make sure to click the Reload button (to Refresh) your report each time you apply or remove a filter.
The Balance Threshold field will allow you to filter your report to show you customers who have a current point balance of at least a certain number. This is incredibly helpful if you want to see who is close to, or able to, redeem one of your current published rewards; or if you want to see who your top points earners are.
4. If you want to see a detailed breakdown of how a particular customer has earned and spent their points click on their name.
5. One of the best features of this participation report is that there is an Export option. If you select All-Time with a 0 Threshold you will export your entire Astro Loyalty Points database. If you apply a Threshold Balance it will only export those customers' points information. The export will be in .xls format and will provide you with your customer's Name, Email, Phone and Points Data.
My Loyalty Point Redemptions:
1. Go to your Reports menu as an Admin User.
2. Select My Loyalty Points Redemptions.
3. This report will give you an overview on how many redemptions have been redeemed for your Loyalty Point Rewards. This report will default to All Time, but you can change the filter to Today, Yesterday, and Custom Range. It will show you the names of your Loyalty Point Rewards and the total Reward Transaction Counts for each.
4. If you click on your Reward Title, it will show you which customers have redeemed that reward. It will show the customer's First & Last Name, Customer Phone Number, Customer Email, the Reward Title they redeemed, the Transaction Date the redemption occurred, and the number of required Points they had to spend to redeem the reward. This view is exportable as well.
Frequent Buyer Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
The Frequent Buyer Participation report will show you show you Today's data, and you can filter your data by Manufacturer, Locations (if you have more than one) and date (Today, Yesterday, Custom Range). Cards Punched, Items Sold and Rewards Earned ...
Custom Program Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
If you subscribe to Custom Progams you will also have access to a participation report for them within your Reports header menu. If you are interested in using Custom Program, please contact us at email@example.com for more information! Custom ...
Offers Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
The Offers Participation report will show you show you Today's data, and you can filter your data by Manufacturer, Locations (if you have more than one) and date (Today, Yesterday, Custom Range). Cards Punched, Items Sold and Rewards Earned all have ...
Loyalty Points | How to Setup Programs & Checkout Customers
What is a Loyalty Points Program? A points-based loyalty program is another option for retailers that is separate from other individual programs offered at the store. These programs offer points to customers for participating in your events or buying ...
Max Redemptions Rewards | Standard Loyalty Points
Max Redemption Rewards: When setting up your Point Rewards you can set a Max Redemptions Per Customer and/or a Max Redemption Lifecycle. 1. As an Admin user, go to the Actions menu. 2. Select My Points Setup. 3. Select Add Reward or you can edit an ...