If you need to share more complex, or longer communications with your customers, use Multi-Media Campaigns
How To Create & Send a Simple Text-Only App Notification:
1. Select the Marketing button on your Astro homepage.
2. Select Campaigns.
3. Scroll down and select 'App Notification- Text Only'
4. On the Push Notification Dashboard, select 'New Push Notification.'
5. On the Push Notification Setup page, you can enter your message in the text box.
6. You can select the recipients from the drop down menu. It will default to 'All Pet Owners.' Customers that have opted in on the app will show in the box on the right.
7. Once you have entered your message and have the customers selected, click on the green "Save and Send Notification" button at the bottom.
8. A confirmation pop-up window will appear. If you are satisfied with your message, click the green "Send Notification" button.
9. After sending the notification, you will arrive back at the Push Notification Dashboard. Here you will be able to see the messages created and the status of each one.
Quick break down on each column:
Notification Message- This is the message that you created
Status- This will show either "Queued" or "Sent." Queued means that the message is in the process of being sent.
Created- Date message was created
Sent- Date the message was sent
Total Recipients- Total customers selected to receive the message
Actions- You can archive any messages by clicking on the red box icon
Multimedia Template Campaigns