The integration will then enter your Lightspeed customer's information into Astro for you. When everything is entered to your satisfaction select Save Pet Owner.
If you are uncertain which customer account to Select you can remove the last name from the search bar and search according to Phone Number or Email Address.
8. You have now linked this customer's Lightspeed account to their account in Astro. Now every time you click the Astro Loyalty button on their Sale screen in Lightspeed it will take you directly to this account in Astro. The integration will add all the items you scanned into Lightspeed to Astro under Today's Purchases. Once you are confident that their qualifying purchases have been added correctly you can click "Checkout".
In this example you will see we have 2 punches for the Offer and since there is a Frequent Buyer as well, there are 2 punches added to that card too.
9. If more than one item was added to a frequent buyer card you will see the multi-purchase pop-up, select the appropriate reason from the drop-down menu to move forward.
10. Depending on the program, the customer's email or address may be required by the manufacturer to redeem the frequent buyer card. So you may see this pop-up:
11. Select the item the customer is redeeming and click Redeemed Selected Items.
11. If everything looks correct, select Finished. You should see the redemption at the top under Rewards Redeemed This Visit.
12. This will take you back to the Lightspeed Sale and now we will add the item that we just redeemed. You need to manually apply the discount to the sale and collect your payment. How you go about this is up to you and the tax laws in your state. We at Astro have absolutely no say in what you do from this point forward. How you manage the monetary part of your sale is literally your business. Case in point, the integration will not apply a discount to your sale for you. We want you to maintain complete control over how you apply your customers' earned discounts to their sale.