Video Walkthrough provided by RetailPro:
How to Checkout Frequent Buyer:
1. Make sure your RetailPro Astro Loyalty Plugin has been configured. Please review this article: Install and Configure | RetailPro
if you have not completed these steps yet.
2. Create a new sale and add the customer under Bill To Customer Lookup.
3. Add the purchases to the sale. If the UPC matches what is listed in the Frequent Buyer program it will automatically punch the customers card.
If you add more items or change quantities, the cards are updated in real time.
You can verify that the card has been created and/or punched by clicking the customer button on your Astro Loyalty menu.
4. You can then finalize the sale.
How to Redeem:
1. Button will blink when customer is due for free item.
2. The redemption item needs to be added to the sale.
If the receipt is cancelled, the redemption is automatically unclaimed.
"Claimed" Rewards are not redeemed in Astro Loyalty until after the receipt is completed.
Two Ways to Claim a Reward:
1. Click on the Frequent Buyer button.
2. On the window it will show the eligible items. Select the item that is being redeemed and click "Claim Reward"
3. This adds the item to the sale and the special Astro discount that was set up in the Configuration steps will be applied to the sale. This item has now been claimed.
4. You can finalize the transaction and the card is redeemed when the receipt is saved.
1. When a qualifying item is added to the sale a confirmation window will pop-up.
2. If you select Yes. The special Astro Loyalty discount that was set up in the Configuration steps will be applied to the sale.
If you select No, the item will be added to the sale as a normal purchase.
3. You can finalize the transaction and the card is redeemed when the receipt is saved.