How to Setup Offers | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Maintenance] > [Miscellaneous Charge Maintenance]
2. Enter Type and "Charge" or "Credit" Code and Description
3. Enter Description and Account#’ and Dollar Amount
4. Enter Expiration and Limit per Customer (if applicable).
Send to Astro MUST be checked, and Free Item checked (if a free item as opposed to a rebate amount.)
To Locate Offer expiration dates and customer limits, you can log into Astro and go to your Offers > Enrolled list. Click on the Offer you are enrolled in and under Terms and Conditions will state a customer limit if there is one. On the left you will see the Offer's time frame.
DARTS Overview | Fulfillment Report Accounts
This Master article provides links and information on using Astro and DARTS; from initiating and beginning with Astro, all the way through program setup, to sending your DARTS POS report to Astro for redemptions and crediting. If you do not currently ...
How to Enable Darts | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. Go to POS/Invoice Processing 2. Select File Maintenance 3. Click on Control Setting 4. Select Astro Loyalty Setup 5. Enter Astro account # and email to POS. Related Information: How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | POS Report Accounts How ...
Fulfillment Report Accounts on Astro
Account Setup: The setup for all Fulfillment Report accounts on Astro is the same regardless of what POS System Tracking Software you are using. 1. Sign up for a Free Trial account at www.astroloyalty.com/try-astro/ Multiple Stores: If you have ...
How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Management] > [Buy X Get Y Free Maintenance] 2. Select Manufacturer, Product Code and Weight (if applicable) 3. Enter Quantity to Buy (How many do the customers need to purchase?), Quantity to Get ...
How to Generate and Send POS Reports | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
Automatic Processing - Frequent Buyer The process of generating your POS report starts with this screen IF You selected the check box for run automatically at end of day (Bottom Right). When Clicking Run Report, a Pop Up will ask if "This was the ...