How to Generate and Send POS Reports | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
Automatic Processing - Frequent Buyer
The process of generating your POS report starts with this screen IF You selected the check box for run automatically at end of day (Bottom Right). When Clicking Run Report, a Pop Up will ask if "This was the last Z Report for the Day?". If YES is Selected, the Astro report will be generated and emailed automatically along with your other end of day routines.
Manual Processing - Frequent Buyer
1. If you did not check Automatic Processing on the previous screen, you will need to need to run the Report Manually
via the POS, master reports (shown below)
2. Then, Navigate from [POS/Invoice Processing] > [Master Reports] > [Buy X Get Y Used <Excel, Astro]. This will generate a record in the c:\TEMP directory called xxxxBUYXmmmmmm.txt the xxxx is Your Astro Account Number. This record will need to be emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend the automated method as it requires no work on the store owners part once set up properly.
We also recommend you connect with Comp-Ware tech support prior to sending the first automated transmission so we can verify all looks correct.
Manual Processing - Offers
1. Navigate to [Business Management] > [Master Reports I] > [Astro Coupon Report]
2. After you run the option on previous screen, the process will fill in the report name and the
3. Select the the coupon code and click CREATE FILE which will generate a file in c:\temp on your main computer which can then be uploaded using the Astro Offers | POS Report Upload feature in your portal.
How to Enable Darts | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. Go to POS/Invoice Processing 2. Select File Maintenance 3. Click on Control Setting 4. Select Astro Loyalty Setup 5. Enter Astro account # and email to POS. Related Information: How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | POS Report Accounts ...
DARTS Overview | Fulfillment Report Accounts
This Master article provides links and information on using Astro and DARTS; from initiating and beginning with Astro, all the way through program setup, to sending your DARTS POS report to Astro for redemptions and crediting. If you do not ...
How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Management] > [Buy X Get Y Free Maintenance] 2. Select Manufacturer, Product Code and Weight (if applicable) 3. Enter Quantity to Buy (How many do the customers need to purchase?), Quantity to Get ...
How to Setup Offers | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Maintenance] > [Miscellaneous Charge Maintenance] 2. Enter Type and "Charge" or "Credit" Code and Description 3. Enter Description and Account#’ and Dollar Amount 4. Enter Expiration and Limit per ...
POS Report Data Dashboard | Fulfillment Report Accounts
Only retailers set up as a Fulfillment Report account have access to this Report option. POS Report Data Dashboard: 1. As an Admin user, go to Reports. 2. Click on POS Reports Status Dashboard. 3. You will see several steps here that your report ...