Custom Programs | Prepaid Cards
Now you can have a Prepaid Reward Custom Program on Astro!
For more information about Custom Programs please check out: custom program
Setting Up Your Prepaid Rewards Program
Here is what Astro Support
will need to know in order to build this style of program for you.
- What would you like for the Program's Title and Description?
- This is what your customer will see on their card if they are using the Free Mobile App. This is also what your cashiers will see written on the card under Checkout. You want to make sure the program is properly explained while also keeping it fun for the customer. You can edit your program's Title and Description whenever you like if you decide you wish to change it.
- How many punches are the customers prepaying for?
- Optional - Do you have a 400x400 pixel image that you would like us to add to your program?
- This is the image that your customers will see on your My Astro Webpage. You are also able to Edit the program and attach new images whenever you like.
- Select the store's name on the first option
- Select the Prepaid program on the second option
- Then there will be 2 options on the third menu, these items will depend on information provided during setup. In this example: to start a prepaid card, we selected the Doggie Day Camp Pass
Now there should be a new card with no punches on it. This means that the customer purchased the prepaid card, but has not utilized the service yet and proceed by clicking "Checkout".
Then select "Finished" to complete the transaction.
Once the customer has used the service that they prepaid for, you can mark the card using the drop down menu or by clicking on the punches and proceed by clicking "Checkout".
You can mark the card by selecting the option on the third menu or by clicking on on the punch. If you click on the punch, a pop-up will appear. Select "Add Item"
When the customer has used up/completed their prepaid card, you can then redeem the card. It will state under Unredeemed Rewards that they can redeem the card. Select Checkout to continue.
You should now have a Reward Redemption pop-up. Check the box for the reward and select "Redeemed Selected Items" button.
It will show on the next page that the item was redeemed and you can finish the transaction.
Custom Program Participation Report | Retailer Reports Menu
If you subscribe to Custom Progams you will also have access to a participation report for them within your Reports header menu. If you are interested in using Custom Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Custom ...
My Custom Programs | Pairing with POS Integration
Are you using an API integration with Astro? Is your POS system able to import customer purchases to Astro in real time? Are you using one of the following POS systems; Pinogy, Vend, Springboard, PetShop360, Lightspeed, Celerant, Retail Pro, or ...
How to Convert to Astro from Paper or Digital Frequent Buyer Programs
How to Convert your Paper Frequent Buyer Cards to Digital Frequent Buyer Cards in Astro There are several ways that you can convert your current customers' Frequent Buyer progress to Astro. Manual Method for Paper Card Conversions If you have been ...
My Custom Programs | Cash Back Rewards
Now you can have a Cash Back Reward Custom Program on Astro! These programs will tally a Cash Back Percent of your choosing. You can choose to reward a Cash Back amount for either the entire cost of the sale or you can base it off of the sub-total, ...
My Custom Programs
My Custom Programs What is a Custom Program? A Custom Program is any loyalty program that operates outside of a manufacturer sponsored program or offer. Most commonly these include programs for grooming, self service dog washes, nail trimming & other ...