DARTS Overview | Fulfillment Report Accounts
This Master article provides links and information on using Astro and DARTS; from initiating and beginning with Astro, all the way through program setup, to sending your DARTS POS report to Astro for redemptions and crediting.
If you do not currently have an Active Astro Account, you will need to go to www.astroloyalty.com and sign up for the Free Trial .
1. Activate Astro Account:
Once you have an activated Astro account, these Astro Training Videos
will provide instruction and information on the basic of Astro:
- Setting Up your Account
- Adding Users
- Enrolling in Programs
- Adding and Checking Out Customers
2. Enabling Darts:
Once you have enrolled in all of your Frequent Buyer and Offer programs in Astro, you will need to "Enable DARTS" by following the steps in this link:
3. Frequent Buyer & Offer Setup:
Once DARTS is enabled, here are the steps to setup your Frequent Buyer and Offers in DARTS:
4. Sending POS File to Astro:
Once you are up and running with Astro and DARTS, the final action which will need to occur at least once a month, is sending your DARTS POS reports to the Astro POS inbox using the automated Export feature within DARTS (see link below)
How to Generate and Send POS Reports | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
Automatic Processing - Frequent Buyer The process of generating your POS report starts with this screen IF You selected the check box for run automatically at end of day (Bottom Right). When Clicking Run Report, a Pop Up will ask if "This was the ...
How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Management] > [Buy X Get Y Free Maintenance] 2. Select Manufacturer, Product Code and Weight (if applicable) 3. Enter Quantity to Buy (How many do the customers need to purchase?), Quantity to Get ...
How to Enable Darts | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. Go to POS/Invoice Processing 2. Select File Maintenance 3. Click on Control Setting 4. Select Astro Loyalty Setup 5. Enter Astro account # and email to POS. Related Information: How to Setup Frequent Buyer Program | DARTS | POS Report Accounts How ...
How to Setup Offers | DARTS | Fulfillment Report Accounts
1. From POS/Invoice Processing, Navigate to [File Maintenance] > [Miscellaneous Charge Maintenance] 2. Enter Type and "Charge" or "Credit" Code and Description 3. Enter Description and Account#’ and Dollar Amount 4. Enter Expiration and Limit per ...
POS Report Data Dashboard | Fulfillment Report Accounts
Only retailers set up as a Fulfillment Report account have access to this Report option. POS Report Data Dashboard: 1. As an Admin user, go to Reports. 2. Click on POS Reports Status Dashboard. 3. You will see several steps here that your report goes ...