Checkout & Redeeming LOYALTY POINTS | eTail Pet SELLIT! PLUS POS
2. Go to New Sale in eTail Pet.
2. Enter the Customer's Name or Phone Number.
3. In this example we will be redeeming a 50% Off reward, so we will need to add an item to the sale to discount.
4. Select Loyalty Rewards and Points Rewards.
5. If the customer has earned enough Loyalty Points for a reward, you will have the option to Redeem Now.
6. You will see the discount applied to the item and then select Payment.
7. Enter in the payment method and amount. Then Finish Sale.
How to Enable eTail Integration | eTail Pet SELLIT! PLUS POS
If you are using the SELLIT! PLUS POS system, here are the steps to enable the eTail Pet integration. eTailPet's walkthrough video on setting up your Astro logins on their POS system: Single Store Setup: If you have one location or multiple ones you ...
Include or Exclude Items from Loyalty Points | eTail Pet Integration
You can choose to include or exclude any of your items from your Loyalty Points program with the eTail Pet Integration. 1. Make sure to have your Astro Loyalty Points setup and make sure your loyalty points event is set to Yes for Restapi Event. If ...
Checkout & Redeeming Frequent Buyers | eTail Pet SELLIT! PLUS POS
How to Checkout: 1. Go to New Sale. 2. Enter the Customer's Name or Phone Number. 3a. If the customer is NOT already connected to an Astro account, click the "Search Customer With Astro" option. If the customer is already connect, skip to step 3b. ...
Checkout & Redeeming OFFERS | eTail Pet SELLIT! PLUS POS
In this article we will go over redeeming a Free Good and Rebate type of Offers. Make sure you are enrolled in Astro Offers before proceeding: How to Enroll in Offers | Astro Offers Checkout and Redeem Free Good Offers: 1. Go to New Sale. 2. Enter ...
Checkout & Redeem Frequent Buyer | Customer Side | eTail Pet ECOMMERCE
Keep in mind that this demo account may look different compared to you ecommerce website. Checkout Process for Customers: The customer can search via the search bar, by Brands, or use the menu options to locate the item they want. When the customer ...