Astro will allow you to upload redemption reports for Astro Offers. We want everyone to be able to participate in our amazing promotions and we have made it easier than ever to save you from having to log on and enter transactions one by one. We have a few rules to follow along with step by step instructions below:
1. All offer uploads must be uploaded into Astro no later than 15 days after an offer ends. Credits are not guaranteed if the deadline has passed.
2. The exact format on the excel must be followed and all required values must be input or the line items that are non compliant (either missing values or inaccurate information) will not upload and you will not receive credit for that transaction.
3. Your offers may vary as to availability. We understand you get our monthly flyers and newsletters that may have more offers than are visible. At times, Manufacturers impose max caps on a promotion. Given that POS report uploads occur after the fact, we cannot allow those types of promotions for uploads. Good news is, most offers do not have limits! Consumer limits will apply ex/ 2 per customer. The upload will automatically reject any transactions that exceed the consumer limits.
How to Upload
*Be sure to read the Terms & Conditions of the Offers as this will indicate the individual customer limits. Any overage redemptions will not be credited.
2. Go to Offers tab and select Offer Redemption Upload
3. Select Template Download to get the formatted excel file that you will need to use for all Offer submission uploads.
4. The excel template should look like this.
Make sure to at least fill in the Required Fields:
- Customer ID- POS Customer ID number
- Customer First & Last Name
- Transaction ID- The POS Transaction ID Number
- Transaction Date- The date the transaction occurred
- Product Description- The item description
- Quantity Free/ Rebate Amount- Only enter a number in this field. (No $ signs or decimals)
- Example: If it was a Rebate Offer such as: $5 off, then just enter in the number 5.
- If it was a Free Good Offer and the customer received 1 free good, then enter in 1.
- UPC- Make sure the UPC field is set to Text (Not General) format "11111111111"
5. Once you have filled out the form, you can Upload the information by selected "Upload New Redemption File". One you submit your report, Astro will batch your report yo process for credits.
You have 15 days after the Offer expires to upload your reports. Please note that this must be done through Astro. DO NOT submit this to directly to your distributor. They will not be processed that way.
For the UPC and Product Description, you can export a product list for each Offer under Products on the Offer description page. This can be accessed from the Enrolled and Available Astro Offer sections.